Spring blooms love

Hello everyone,

The Cutplorations challenge at Stamplorations was calling me to use my one and only Stamplorations supplies- Trendy Spring blooms dies.  And although in my head I thought I could replicate the inspiration pic exactly, but my heart die was quite small. So still inspired by the watercolored florals I changed my design and here is how it looks!


Stamplorations- Cutplorations - trendy spring bloom dies card, die cutting, Anniversary card, distress inks, inkblending, Quillish, cards  by Ishani, Stamplrations - trendy spring bloom dies card, Diecut floral card

I die cut the flowers and blended few inks (similar to inspiration pic)Word art wednesday on the die cut. Then I heat embossed with clear EP. I started this recently for most of my die cuts, it really gives strength to the delicate die cuts. I adhered pearls for the center of my flowers. To arrange it, I first adhered the die cut heart on a 3 D foam square and arranged my flowers and then glued them.


I hope you like my card.

Joining in at

Stamplorations, die cutting, Anniversary card, distress inks, inkblending, Quillish, cards  by Ishani, Stamplrations - trendy spring bloom dies card,

and













Comments

  1. What a pretty card Ishani and those pearls ...Elegance !

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fresh and gorgeous design-full of Spring delight! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the colors and your design. Such a pretty card. Thanks SO much for sharing this in our challenge, and please join us again.
    God bless you,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..what a pretty card! Love your design and refreshing flowers! So pleasant to look at this beauty! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Ishani! I love the soft spring colours for your flowers and sprigs. So pretty with the heart over top. LOVE the design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ishani, your card is beautiful!! So delicate and soft! Thanks so much for playing in STAMPlorations CUTplorations challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It. Looks. PERFECT. Ishani! Thank you so much for hooking this beauty up in the CUTplorations gallery. It's a perfect creation based on that inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and my favorite ❤️😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish