Yellow Birthday Daisies


Hello there,

I am glad you stopped by! I have a card to share that began as the challenge for Kathy R's, the daily marker and ended up on a card after I saw few challenges I love to play at. I had coloured one of my Hero Arts Daisies, with no line colouring effect, but I couldn't come up with a design with just a flower so I coloured two!


Hero Arts Daisy stamp Stamp and cut, Copic markers, Copic colouring flowers, Daisy colored with copics, Navy blue and yellow card, cards by Ishani, CAS card, Quillish, Birthday card, floral card


I am in love with coloring with Copics and I am so thankful for the videos on Copic coloring because it so intimidating initially to colour with them! I also added few details with Pencil colours, on my daisies.

Hero Arts Daisy stamp Stamp and cut, Copic markers, Copic colouring flowers, Daisy colored with copics, Navy blue and yellow card, cards by Ishani, CAS card, Quillish, Birthday card, floral card

Hero Arts Daisy stamp Stamp and cut, Copic markers, Copic colouring flowers, Daisy colored with copics, Navy blue and yellow card, cards by Ishani, CAS card, Quillish, Birthday card, floral card

I hope you like it :)


Joining in 

To wish Happy Birthday to Uniko and LIM






Comments

  1. The contrast of the beautifully coloured yellow daisies with that blue background is absolutely stunning! Gorgeous card Ishani. Thank so much for joining in with Uniko's birthday card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bright flowers Ishani !! I loved the color combo and use of colored card stock !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy looking card .... love those daisies. Thank you for joining in with the Uniko Birthday celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Ishani, your daisies are beautiful! Great coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking card, Ishani ! Your yellow daisies over this dark blue card stock look SO beautiful ! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along at LIM and Uniko Birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Ashani. The flowers are colored so beautifully and look amazing against that blue background. Love the simple sentiment and the yellow strip down the side. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More. It's always a joy to see your art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and I love the bright yellow flowers against the blue background. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty. Love the combination of the bright yellow flowers with the bright blue background. Great design, Ishani! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ishani I adore this card and love the use of the navy base for the white space, it accentuates the yellow daisies beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your daisies look delightful and really pop from the dark base.Thanks for joining us at Less Is More and I hope to see you playing along our current OLC challenge where we are focusing on sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how bright and sunshine-y your card is. Your work with Copic markers is lovely - great job of adding color and shading. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More! Apologies for the late comment.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish