Yellow Bithday Poppies


Hello friends,

I was inspired by few challenges to make this card. Also I wanted to try a new technique at the CAS Mix up challenge and so after watching Loll do her magic here I used Memory box co's Prim Poppy die and did similar. I had loved the previous Navy and yellow combination of a card I did (here) and thought of doing the same!

Memory box - prim poppy die, die cutting, CAS card, Quillish, cards by Ishani, Navy and yellow card, colored cardstock card

I die cut two flowers and sponged in two different yellow and green. Then, I inlaid just the big flower of the first sponged die cut after cutting off the stem. Over it I placed the second die cut after giving some dimension to the petals and bud with a stylus. 



It gives the flower a popped up effect and I like it. Hope you like it too!

Joining in at

8 th Birthday celebration








Dimensional die cut + Stamping +Sponging


Comments

  1. Wonderful dimension on the gorgeous die cut poppies and what a striking colour combination. Thanks for playing along at The CAS Mix Up Challenge with your stunning CAS card x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these yellow poppies, Ishani! They really pop off that blue background! Fresh and fun! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bright yellow poppies are go beautiful against the deep blue card base, Ishani! Love it! Great dimension with layering your flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Gorgeous card my girl...love it totally hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Ishani !! I am always in awe of how you use colored cardstock on your cards !! I can't think beyond white & black ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Ishani! I love how the yellow flowers pop against the blue. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The yellow looks awesome against the blue - great card. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this die. I have it too! I am your newest follower.
    Follow me at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
    kReN@afourthlife

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome...Love the blue, white and yellow combo. So blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday and would like to invite you again to link with us at the new challenge that started today. Leaving you with God's Word in 1 John 2:15-17 which says, "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever." Have a blessed and wonderful week.

    JO ANN
    https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish