AAA 135 - Happy New home

Hello friends,

A new challenge is up at AAA Cards and I am sure you are going to have fun playing with this one.




This fortnight we have Pink and Main as our kind sponsor and they are giving away $20 store credit
 to our winner.


For my card along with the sentiment, I chose - A stamped image, a diecut and colouring pens. I used this stamp set by Hero Arts - House Stamp and cut and colored it in all my favourite colors, and though I dont know if such houses exist, but I'd love to live in one with these colours.

AAA Cards, Hero Arts House stamp and cut, cards by Ishani, new home card, congratulations on the new home, CAS card, die cutting, Copic markers, Congratulations, Quillish,

We have the very talented Janet as our guest for this challenge. I have been a huge fan of her CAS cards and if you have not been following her, you are surely missing on some CASilicious beauties. She has shared her beautiful card here, along with our lovely Design team. Please hop on to the AAA Cards challenge to get inspired and play at our challenge.

Comments

  1. i think houses should be this color all over the world. Would make it so much prettier ;-) great take on our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pretty coloured houses Ishani. There are some places in the UK where houses are painted different colours, but I don't think I've ever seen one with more than one colour - maybe seaside beach huts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could be Mauritius! We have lots of colours on houses.
    Thanks for having me as guest designer this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Ishani! Beautifully coloured houses! Made me think of the 'Painted Ladies' in San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish