Cancerian Birthday wishes


Hello again,

So a star gazer and a Linda Goodman fan couldn't stop at one. This cute Crab is from Itsy Bitsy and the background is with Spellbinders embossing folder - Splish splash. I tried a technique I have seen Loll Thompson do many times, but hadn't tried it myself and I loved the result.

dry embossing, Embossing folder, Cancer birthday card, critter copic coloring, copics coloring card, Technique card, Itsy bitsy stamps, cards by ishani, Quillish, CAS card, Spellbinders embossing folder

I die cut the arch die and placed it in the EF. But before I placed it in the EF I applied some Salty Ocean and Peacock feather Distress Oxides on the flatter side and spritzed it with water, then ran through the Die cutting machine. I colored my cute crab with Copics, stamped my sentiment and arranged the whole card on foam tape.

dry embossing, Embossing folder, cards by Ishani, Cancer birthday card, critter copic coloring, copics coloring card, Technique card, Itsy bitsy stamps, Quillish, CAS card, Spellbinders embossing folder

I hope you like this clean and simple card. I actually like it a lot and may make a Piscean cards too, with the same design, what do you think?


Joining in at






Addicted to stamps challenge






CAS on friday - Dry embossing

Stamplorations- CAS challenge
(without the twist)


Comments

  1. I LOVE this card, Ishani ! The perfect showcase of CAS ! This little cutie pops up beautifully over this gorgeous embossed and watercolored background. Love the combo orange/blue over the wide white space. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks so much also for sharing and for playing at Addicted to Stamps and More.

      Delete
  2. ADORE this CAS design! The textured sea background is AWESOME with the darling image! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The result this technique gives is cool,love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ishani, your CAS card is amazing! I love the combination of the bright orange crab with the special shaped piece of embossed "water". That's so clever!
    Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This so cute...loved the CAS design and color combo !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing texture on your card, Ishani. It makes a great CAS card.
    Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    Dawn ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the CAS design of your card, Ishani. Great colours! Having the textured arch behind the bright little crab is a perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous technique. It makes quite a "splash"! I am putting this on my list of things to try! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish