Happy Women's Day

Hello everyone,

A glowing woman can help other women glow and still be lit!

As we celebrate Women's day today, some of us crafty and entrepreneurial women have joined our hands for an Instagram hop, to spread our shine together.





We have 13 wonderful sponsors and the most noteworthy thing about our sponsors is that each one of them is a successful Woman Entrepreneur, an epitome of Women Empowerment. 




Very apt for our hop theme.

They carry a wide range of products in their shops.

Just click on their names and you will land at their accounts.

A1 craft - INR1000

Craftangles INR1000

Craftyscrappers - Goodies worth INR1500
Crazy Crafter - Goodie bag
Dadarkar arts - Goodie bag
Dress my craft - Goodies worth INR2000
Itsy Bitsy - INR 1000
Letz craft INR1000
Mudra Stamps INR2000
Ranganjali - INR1000
The Craft shop Goodie bag
Tubby craft - INR1000 GV

Today 10 of us Cardmakers will showcase a card - with our versions of be your own kind of Beautiful. Please check my post here on Instagram and it will lead you to all the 10 of us.
For my card I used a beautiful Digital stamp by A day for daisies called Pearls in my hair. I kept my card simple. I extended her dress with a Copic friendly pen andcoloured this timeless beauty with Copic markers. We thought of keeping the sentiment same - Be your own kind of Beautiful. For which I used the diecut - Beautiful from SSS and handlettered everything else.

Copic coloring on dress, Digital image, A day for daisies - Pearls in my hair digi card, Copic coloring, women's day card, blog hop, quillish, cards by Ishani


I chose this image because, even without seeing the face of this lady - You know she is beautiful! Why? Because - Beauty is not a pretty face - It's a kind soul and loving nature. When a bird comes to sit on  her, it doesn't see her outer beauty but inner. To me, being your own kind of beautiful is - Being kind and loving and this image spoke to me - exactly that. Remember Cinder-Ella??


I hope you like my card, and I hope you'll join us and hop along in this uplifting hop. 


Let us all be our own kind of beautiful.


Joining in at

Watercooler challenges













Time out challenges
Be YOUR own kind of beautiful - Be unique!


Less is more - Virgo








Word art wednesday

Comments

  1. A truly beautiful sentiment and explanation of why you chose this stunning image for your card, Ishani! A perfect card to celebrate International Women's Day! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful make for the LIM challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Ishani. Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about the image, she oozes beauty whether it be physical or not. Its simply stunning and your amazing colouring skills really bring her to life. Its so perfect for our 'Unique' challenge and how wonderful to see you again at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty for our challenge! Your coloring looks amazing and I love the way you used the die cur sentiment, love the sturdy look of it! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish