Hello with flowers

Hello everyone,

I have a Clean and simple card today to play at some challenges and join the AAA CAS card Exchange - march on FB. It's a lovely place to meet CAS artists and exchange cards, if you'd like to join the group let me know your FB profile name and I'll send you an invite, or if you are friends with Jane Taylor on FB she can add you, straight away.

Uniko Ltd- Flower power 7 stamp set, floral card, CAS card, Everyday cards, Quillish,

I used Uniko's Flower power #7 stamp set for my card and the sentiment is by Elizabeth craft designs.
It is simple stamping and Nuvo drops for the centre of the flower. 
I hope you like my clean and simple card.




3 flowers



Comments

  1. This is a beautifully crisp and pretty card Ishani! Great use of Uniko goodies too. Thanks so much for playing at Uniko, hope to see you joining in with our future challenges too. And thanks for the shout out for AAA Cards fb group too, someone is going to be very lucky to receive your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty CAS card with the spring florals Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty CAS card Ishani, I love your colour choice! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning CAS card Ishani! It has such a beautiful spring look to it and the colour of the card blank is superb. I love the edge to the central panel too. Thank so much for joining us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how cheery this is, Ishani. The fun colours, simplistic flowers and scalloped border look great together. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a perfect CAS card - right up my street! I love the crisp fresh colours and the scalloped frame. Thank you for joining in the Uniko challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully CAS .... I love it! Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish