IQCG - Wonderful spring

Hello dear Quillers,

I am back, to inspire you to welcome spring with paper quilling. There are many things I associate Spring with, but the most are with bright sunny days and flowers in bloom!


I made a floral card with a scene of colorful flowers with 3mm paper strip and half pearls for the centre of few flowers. I used Distress inks to create a hillock and blended sky to ground my flowers. You are wonderful sentiment is a stamp from Kaisercraft.

IQCG, quilled flowers, Quilling, quilled card, Quillish, distress inks, cards by Ishani, quillisng by ishani, quilled flowers, spring card, spring flowers, Paperart, Ink blending,


IQCG, quilled flowers, Quilling, quilled card, Quillish, distress inks, cards by Ishani, quillisng by ishani, quilled flowers, spring card, spring flowers, Paperart, Ink blending,

I hope you are inspired to get your paper strips out. Following are the Challenge Rules:

1. Must follow IQCG blog
2.  Maximum of 3 Projects can be linked
3.Must be a new one made after this announcement
4.International entries are welcome

We will be sticking to the the below rating system.

1. Sticking to the theme - 1.5
2. Good presentation - 0.5
3. Creativity & Innovation - 1.5
4. Complexity - 1.5

We award three badges:
1. Winner" (as voted by DTs)
 2. Best of Innovation
3. DT favourite.

Shylaashree has offered an amazing prize for our Winner
Look at those goodies! I hope you will play along and Welcome Spring.
Link in your enteries at the in links, here.


Joining in at


Comments

  1. My goodness you've been busy lately, you'll think I'm stalking you with all my commenting today LOL!! This completely captures the feeling of Spring. I adore quilling on a card (as I could never do it myself..) and these pretty pastel flowers are gorgeous. You've created a gorgeous background too with the hint of lavender card base looking divine. So happy your back again at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the quilling! Great take on our Earth cue! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really fantastic. I love those quilled flowers--they are so pretty. And I also love how you have created the horizon with grass and sky. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out and CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks truly stunning. Love the sweet scene you created with your quilled flowers, this is totally unique, perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I adore your tiny flowers, I have never used the Quilling technique but the result is truly amazing! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love these quilled flowers. So pretty and cute. The background is the perfect setting for these awesome flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your gorgeous collection of happy blooms, Ishani, and your smooth inked background Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish