Polka tags

Hello friends, 

I got a couple of tags to share today.  I have never played at Tag - you are it challenge, but I remember, it was one of the first challenges I came across when I joined Instagram in 2017 and now that they restarted it and has all my favourite artists/ladies in the design team... I am so inspired to play along. 

So I have decided,  I'll get my stash of tags up, by playing at the challenge. Many times I need tags for gifts on birthdays, anniversaries,  bookmarks.. I hope I can keep playing. 

Here's my first tag for the polka dots challenge. The monkey is by Craftyscrappers - peek-a- boo stamp set  and the foliage is hello bluebird dies. I was inspired by the tag of the reminder post,  how Tracey made polkas on the dress and hat of the girl, I made polkas with a pen too,  because I didn't have a green polka paper and added gel pen dots on his cap and gift too.

Tags, gift tags, DIY gift tags, cute tags, Craftyscrappers stamp, Copic coloring tags, Quillish, cards by Ishani, DIY craft for kids

The second tag is a bookmark with the stamp set from Itsy Bitsy called - Princess and dragon, the sentiment is from the same set. The idea is a combination of the tags made by the guest Designer and the DT, with my twist.

Tags, Bookmarks, Itsy bitsy stamps Princess and dragon, Bookmark for kids, DIY bookmark, DIY tags, Princess card for girls, book worm princess , Craftyscrappers, diy, Copic markers, Quillish,

These would be ideal for kids. I was so inspired to join in that I made them together and would enter both of them for the challenge. But I'll link one of them from my Instagram Account, hope it'll inspire others to join in to.


Joining in at





Comments

  1. I loved both the tags Ishani !! Will surely check the Challenge on Instagram !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of your tags. That cute monkey is so clever reaching down through the foliage! And the princess is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tags! I especially love the little princess—she’s beautifully colored too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish