Yellow poppies

Hello friends,

I know you have not missed me, but I have missed you all. I had eye flu and a terrible cold that made me keep my eyes shut for last three days. I had made this card, because I want to broaden my horizons and wanted to create something I always have felt is a challenge, a challenge at Create a smile - Monochromatic but had no energy to share it here. Now that am much better, I thought I'll share it.

Some masking, very little, I just used scraps of washi tape to overlap the petals and a limited stash of Yellow Copic markers and the Warm grey were used for the Pure poppies by Create a smile stamps. I then blended yellow ink in the gaps and the space between the flowers. Sentiment is by Simon says stamp. A top folded card with front panel with embossed horizontal lines and my coloured panel on some craft foam. 

Create a smile - Poppy stamp, Monochromatic card, monochromatic yellow coloring, Copic markers, floral card, Birthday card,  Card for her, Card for BFF, Quillish, cards by Ishani, monochrome yellow card, floral monochromatic card, yellow poppies card

I hope you like my attempt :) 
Happy creating!







Yellow is the new white space ;)

Yellow is the new white !



Comments

  1. Ohh you were unwell..i did miss your presence in our blogland Ishani !! Loved your bright poppies and the embossed base.Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your yellow poppies are so pretty! Thank you for joining the Create A Smile Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better Ishani. I can say with this beautiful card that you recover with your eyes, at least mine are wide open and they admire your gorgeous yellow monochromatic poppies ! Your design is very eye-catching. Love it. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral card, Ishani! The yellows are so cheerful. You did a great job coloring the flower petals!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better, and back at crafting!!! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very beautiful card. I love your sunny colors.
    Thank you for sharing a beautiful card in our HLS Watercolor gallery.
    Bożena DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you were unwell but you've come back with a bang with this card. I love the vibrant yellow colour scheme. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous, Ishani, I love the happy yellows! Thank you for playing along with Create a Smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish