AAA - 138, A Clean and simple, Hello

Hello there,

We have an interesting game up at AAA cards, this fortnight, Along the edge plus the Optional twist of stitiching!


We have Stamplorations as our kind sponsors for this challenge and they have sponsored $15 GC to their shop.



For my card I have used, STAMPloration's Dee's Artsy Impressions Frames and Flowers stamp set. I chose one of the flower from the stamp set and a set of leaves and did repetitive stamping with two pink inks and two green. I cut the front panel of my A2 card with the stitched steel border dies for my faux stitching. A hello from the same stamp set and few pearls for the centre of my flowers.

AAA Cards, Stamplorations, CAS card, die cutting, Quillish, Clean and simple floral card, repetitive stamping on cards, floral card by Ishani

We have the very talented and one of my favourite CAS artist, Michelle Wallace, as our guest today and what a stunner CAS card she has for this game! For more inspiration hop on to our challenge blog where amazing CAS artists show you how you can make a card in minutes. 

At AAA Cards

Hope you'll play along :)


Joining in at

Time out challenges - with my pearls













Less is more









Uniko studio - Spring












STAMPlorations - never ending AG










Simon says stamp - wednesday challenge



Comments

  1. Very Cas and pretty flower edge, lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Ishani. It's so pretty and the curved edge is just perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ishani !! This is so pretty and loving the colors too !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Ishani, this card is so pretty! Love those flowers and the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exquisite card Ishani - love how you have taken the theme and made it so fabulously 'yours'.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. My memory is going-thought I had commented on this! I love the pretty colours you used and the design is gorgeous, love it popped up like this-fab to see you at Time Out and Ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that pretty floral print you stamped, Ishani! I'm pinning this to try soon myself - it's a great design! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet creation I saw at AAA challenge TFs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card, Ishani ! Love these delicate flowers with subtle colours. Beautiful design too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko and at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the design of this CAS card. The flowers are beautiful and so are the colours. Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another wonderful CAS card, love the simplicity of this design and the colourful flowers. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such sweet and dainty flowers, Ishani. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty design - I how the stitched edge adds a little bit of subtle texture to the edge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish