Ballerina card with Reflection stamping

Hello there,

How are you doing? I have had to give a pause to my card making for few days and now that I was very hungry, I broke my fast with a technique card. I went ahead to check few challenges and Time out challenges had 'playful' as their challenge. I googled what Playful really meant. I often take help of google to learn what a word means. And it said, it is an adjective 

giving or expressing pleasure and amusement.
"the ballet accents the playful use of movement"

Ballet - Let's make it more playful! So for my card I tried Mirror stamping 

Mirror stamping, Quillish, Technique card, waffle flower - Tutu cute stamp set, Zig clean colour brush pens, Ballerina card, reflection stamping

I used Zig markers to colour my ballerinas and fussy cut them. OK so Mirror stamping is tricky and ruins paper even if one of the impression isn't aligned and I had to do 3 shadows. After ruining one layer because I couldn't get them straight, I put a washi tape and stamped, that ways it came in a line. That's when I planned to sponge some Tumbled glass to make it look like a shiny floor. My love for Pink knows no bounds.. hehe.. so a side folding pink cardstock. 

Hope you like our playful performance :)






Comments

  1. Such a beautiful card, love that you didn't give up and the result is fabulous. Lovely choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your darling ballerinas have pirouetted right into my heart! Ishani, your mirror stamping is wonderful … pink just told me YOU are one of their favorites! xoxo
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is just wonderful - the mirror technique WOW I need a video of this asap!! Had to stop by when I spotted this on the Wednesday Challenge link up!

    https://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also use google to check out different ways to interpret a word! And as soon as I saw this card-it sure looked playful to me. I think you did a great job on the mirror image and good for you for having the patience to do this 3 times! So good to video call with you yesterday-wonderful to meet you IRL! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tu-tu sweet, Ishani, I love your card! Your reflections are the best idea! Thank you for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your playful performance Ishani - I too have used washi tape to get a straight line!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so adorable and so very clever, Ishani. The images are tu-tu cute. Your mirror stamping looks perfect and added so much playfulness to your wonderful card! It's always a joy to have you playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish