CIC 468 - Be a Mermaid - All dressed up stamps

Hello everyone,

I hope you all have your mojos up to craft as this time we would love you to  use Inspirational Quotes on your projects at Cupcake Inspirations.  I am sure looking for inspiration quotes will make you dive into your craft rooms.


This biweekly challenge is sponsored by All Dressed Up Stamps and they are  generously providing two digital images to our randomly chosen winner.

I was inspired by this fabulous quote and got an opportunity to play along with this cutest mermaid - Mermaid Kisses by All dressed up stamps. I coloured her with Copic markers and for the background I used a stencil over Cracked Pistachio Distress oxide and then sponged my Salty ocean DO. I cut my front card panel twice with the stitched wave die (from my previous posted card) and adhered the scalloped bg inside. I did some hand lettering with a brush pen for this lovely quote. With the rains we have had frequent power failures and no computer to be used for printing the quote.

In an ocean full of fish, be a Mermaid!

All dressed up stamps - Mermaid kisses card, Mermaid card, Digital stamp, Copic markers, CIC, Quillish, die cutting, cards by Ishani

I adhered some sequins for added interest.

All dressed up stamps - Mermaid kisses card, Mermaid card, Digital stamp, Copic markers, CIC, Quillish, die cutting, cards by Ishani

I coudn't decide which picture looked good, so posting both the views :P

All dressed up stamps - Mermaid kisses card, Mermaid card, Digital stamp, Copic markers, CIC, Quillish, die cutting, cards by Ishani

I hope you'll play along with your Inspirational Quote at the challenge.





Comments

  1. What a lovely card Ishani - and the 'sentiment' made me smile. You have written it beautifully.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute that mermaid looks and I loved the use of stitched die cuts too, Wonderful card design !

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL hand lettering and the layers are so appealing! We've had lots of rainy bad weather here too. Looks like you didn't let it stop your creative mojo though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish