CIC 469 - Shaped card for Mother's day

Hello dear crafters,

There is a new theme challenge -Shaped Cards up at Cupcake Inspiration challenge . This biweekly challenge is sponsored by Lawn Fawn.


Lawn Fawn is generously providing a gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner.

I wanted to do something different and thought of checking some you tube videos for shaped cards and I happened to come across this lovely tutorial by Elaine's creations - this video. I took the guidance of her tutorial for the structure of the flower pot and gave it my twists. I used my recent birthday present Altenew's Fantasy floral 3D die set for the potted plant. A Spellbinders border die, a gift from Paru Mahtani , an EF by Itsy Bitsy and sentiment by Your Next Stamp for my flower pot.


CIC, Altenew, die cutting, floral card, Card for her, Mothersday, Quillish, shaped card, Flower pot card, card for a gardner


It's perfect for writing a loving note for your mother in the insert.
CIC, Altenew, die cutting, floral card, Card for her, Mothersday, Quillish, shaped card, Flower pot card, card for a gardner



CIC, Altenew, die cutting, floral card, Card for her, Mothersday, Quillish, shaped card, Flower pot card, card for a gardner

I hope you like my card and will play along at the challenge with your shaped cards. The Design sweeties have created lovely projects for you to get inspired by, check them out here.

Joining in at


Water cooler challenges












Send a smile 4 kids challenge - For mom from kids

Happy little stampers












All sorts challenge


Simon says stamp wednesday challenge

Word art wednesday

Comments

  1. I have always been a fan of interactive cards ,when friends like you make one I am super happy !! I loved the unique use of the 3D flower die and colors you choose for the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishani, your Mother's Day card is beautiful! Love the flowers, and the textured pot.Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Ishani - love how it looks like you're plucking the flowers to read the sentiment. Think I feel a CASE coming on. Thanks for joining in the fun at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very pretty floral creation, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts 'Feminine' theme this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card for our Feminine theme, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card Ishani - it's a while since I have seen this flower pot shape in a card, and I love that you made it a 'pull tab' style.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supercute! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish