Cupid on the clouds

Hello there,
I recently bought some stamps from a dear friend, who was destashing. And it had this ultra cute stamp by Pretty Pink Posh - Cupid friends. So now that i receved well in time, I made a card especially with Inkspirational cue - cloud in my head.

Pretty Pink Posh - Cupid friends stamp card, CAS card, Copic markers, die cutting, elizabeth craft design, Love card, Quillish, cloud card, cloud die card, Love is in the air card, Love you card, card for Girlfriend, cards by Ishani

I die cut clouds from Elizabeth craft designs cloud die, in powder blue and vellum. One thing which I forgot in arranging the clouds is that I should have tucked it behind my front panel. I glued it with glossy accents, thinking it won't show, but it did. So luckily a washi tape came to the rescue! I coloured my Cupid on the cloud with Copic markers, fussy cut it and stuck it on my vellum cloud. Imade hearts with Nuvo drops and stamped a sentiment by Hunkydory stamps.

I hope you like my design and the card :)

Joining in at



Comments

  1. I love how you used Vellum-such a great way to layer up the clouds and super idea to add the washi-I am always covering up mistakes! Thanks for joining Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. your vellum clouds are amazing!! What a beautiful cloud background you have created for your adorable cupid. Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish