Floral bouquet

Hello friends,

I have a new floral card today to share with you. I have been at florals a little more than usual, may be it's the spring in your air  (wink) and the inspiring floral cards in my IG feed. Our flowers are drying out! The summer has hit us with the bang with temp reaching 38 degrees Celsius. 

I was inspired by the Time out challenge's home sweet home photo challenge and as am a big Cushion aficionado, I had to draw inspiration from the tufted navy couch and the grey cushion. So I used my recent possession that I won at Kaja's IG giveaway - Studio Katia's Spring bouquet clear stamp set for this card.   

Studio Katia - Spring floral bouquet stamp card , floral card, Copic markers, , Embossing folder, We R Memory Keepers, Birthday card, Card for her, Quillish, cards by Ishani, copic coloring of flowers, spring theme card

Here's the inspiration photo!


 I coloured the flowers with Copic markers and fussy cut them. For my main card panel, I run it through my WRMRK Embossing folder for the tufted look and used a smaller grey card stock for the front panel for my floral bouquet (tell me, you see the cushion). A sentiment from an Altenew set and some jewels by Ranganjali! and tadaa... 

Studio Katia - Spring floral bouquet stamp card , floral card, Copic markers, , Embossing folder, We R Memory Keepers, Birthday card, Card for her, Quillish, cards by Ishani, spring themed card

Though I was not sure if navy, grey and the pinks would look good! But.. then I thought 'they look so chic and modern in the living room, just how I'd love my home to look like, I must try it out'.
 And I am glad I did.

I hope you like my card :)

Happy crafting.

Joining in at


Time out challenges













Seize the birthday  with Spring Topping











Creative with stamps challenge

Comments

  1. Beautiful card, your colouring is fantastic. Such a great take on the inspiration photo, love all the details like the quilted background. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ishani! Love these colours together. Great design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Ishani - and of course I see the cushion! Love that rose stamp - that is amazing and you have coloured it so beautifully
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..so the scoring no Embossing was inspired by cushion !! Beautiful way to interpret the pic Ishani !! Loved the layering and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely looks wonderful, Ishani! Love the color combo, the embossed background and the pretty flowers!! What a beautiful card!! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
    PS: I didn't know that you were a cushion aficionado!! What a classy pastime to follow! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing!!! So impressed with your work! So happy you played along at Seize the Birthday and I hope you will be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The embossing folder is fantastic and the color combo works wonderfully with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely interpretation of that pretty inspiration photo. Your flowers are colored beautifully!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps this month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes - I definitely see the cushion and I love how it inspired you to create this floral beauty! I really love how you translated the tufted couch into the embossed background- genius! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your card is really beautiful, love the colors you've used for the flowers.♥
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our Birthday Challenge by Creative with Stamps Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish