Happiness is with a Kitty

Hello friends,

I have a CAS card with a lovely stamp by Your Next stamp called Happiness is you, which is probably retired now as I couldn't find it on the YNS site. The challenge at the blog was calling me aloud to play with my goodies. I got some goodies last year from a code YNS shared for CIC Sweeties - and I am ashamed I haven't used few of them yet.

For this card, I coloured my girl and the kittie with Copic markers and created a background with Stencils called stripes and distress inks in blue. And the pink cardstock for my card base. 


Your Next Stamp - Happiness is you, Quillsih, Copic markers, CAS card, thinking of you, Card for cat lover

The sentiment is from another stampset by YNS called Bunches of happiness.
I hope you like my card.

Joining in at
Clean and simple





Comments

  1. What a sweet card Ishani - beautiful background stencilling that does not distract from the darling image.
    Thanks for entering at Word Art Wednesday too (wearing my DY hat here)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuteness! The blue stripes really pop against that pretty pink. Great to see you playing along with YNS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish