Spring with Uniko

Hello everyone,

Inspired by the Spring theme at Uniko, I made this card with three different Uniko products. 2 stamp sets and a stencil. Can you recognise which ones? I had been planning a birthday card for a lovely crafty friend Pooja from Reusing, cards and quilling and she loves her florals and we love them too. So I plannedthis one to be a Birthday card.

I used the cool Marimekko flowers from Uniko style clear stamps , the Aqua berries are from Winter foliage clear stamps and after a little masking I sponged my leaves from Nature's treasures- II and gave them some dimension with color pencils. Some Nuvo drops and tadaa..


I also stamped my envelope with these cool flowers. 

Uniko Ltd stamps, Uniko style stamp, marimekko floral, floral card, stamping, stenciling, cards by Ishani, Quillish

I hope you like my card :)



Uniko studio


Creative with stamps challenge













Seize the birthday









Addicted to stamps - Spring

Comments

  1. Yup..i totally loved it 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet card Ishani - love your colour choices and the added pencil on the leaves is perfect detailing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Ishani.....I saw your card over at Creative With Stamps and had to come for a closer look! This is just so delightfully pretty and colorful. What a day-brightener!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! You brighten our day with this beautiful and spring floral card. What a lovely design and a gorgeous combination of Uniko stamp sets too. LOVE it. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Spring time card those flowers and colours look amazing, thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bright and cheerful! Perfect for our spring challenge. Love the colours you chose. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You already know how much I adore this card, the colours, the combo of Uniko stamps and layout is perfect. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Nice images. Thanks for playing along at Creative with Stamps - Pam DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish