CIC - 471 Birthday Mermaid

Hello everyone,

There is a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspirations and I loved making a card for it! It is the cutest stamp in our stash - mermaids! Bugaboo stamps are our kind sponsors for this challenge and I have used their Ava mermaid for my card.


Our kind sponsors are giving away $12 Gift certificate.


I coloured my little Ava with copic markers and fussy cut her and the fish and bubbles. I stenciled some waves and stamped happy birthday on my panel. I used a diagonal stripes stencil by Craftangle and sponged shaded lilac distress ink. Some Nuvo drops and tadaa..


Birthday card, Bugaboo stamps, Card for her, CIC, Copic markers, Digital stamp, Quillish, stenciling. Bugaboo Ava mermaid digital stamp, mermaid card

Here's a close up


I hope you'll play along with your pretty mermaids :) For more inspiring ideas hop on to the Cupcake Inspirations blog where design sweeties have created cute projects.


Joining in at

Stamplorations - Mixed media challenge









Seize the birthday - My mermaid is joining without the presents

Your next stamp Fun friday challenge-114
Summer fun

Word art wednesday

Comments

  1. Aye hai Ambale wali kya mast card banaya hai !! I just loved the card design ,coloring and fussy cutting specially tiny bubbles ! I have that ink color but it never occured to me to use it like this , wonderful bg !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Ishani! Love that sweet mermaid and your stenciled waves. Wonderful framing with the striped soft purple patterned paper. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and great take on the challenge pic, thankyou for playing along at STB, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us this month at STAMPlorations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and adorable card, Ishani! Love the lilac color in the background (agree with Pooja, somehow I've used very less of this pretty color), and your stencilling is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable mermaid card. Love the stenciled background and the mermaid for sure.
    Thank you for playing with STAMPlorations May Mixed Media Challenge.
    I hope to see you again at our June Mixed Media Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish