Coffee on the table!

Hello again, 

You see past two years I didn't have a coffee stamp and so I couldn't play at the Coffee lovers blog hop. This time I bought a lovely stamp by Craftyscrappers- thanks a latte, to play at the challenges.

Here's my coffee served hot on a table. I die cut my table cloth with a Spellbinders border die that is a gift from Paru Mahtani. 

Craftyscrappers - Thanks a latte, die cutting, CAS card, Quillish, Everyday cards, Copic markers, cards by Ishani

Wishing you a cup of happiness.

Joining in the fun at






Comments

  1. Such a pretty card! I love your checked "tablecloth!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool design on that edge. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and I love the coffee color....that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful. So glad you're able to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome design and image. I like this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the impact of table cloth on an angel, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful setting of table cloth and hot coffee cup !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card Ishani - love that cup border!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! So pretty and that coffee looks good enough to drink!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish