No die - Shaped card

Hello dear crafters,

There is a new theme challenge -Shaped Cards up at Cupcake Inspiration challenge . This biweekly challenge is sponsored by Lawn Fawn.


Lawn Fawn is generously providing a gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner.


I have a quick, CAS shaped card to share with you which is made without a die. A coffee cup with a corrugated sleeve. I just cut my white card stock in the shape of a coffee cup score it on the top and bottom. Then I took a brown piece of paper, stamped my sentiment  by Craftyscrappers - Thanks a latte and then scored it, to give a look of the corrugated sheet. I am very happy with this No fancy die card, I hope you like it too.

CIC, Craftyscrappers - thanks a latte stamp, coffee themed card, card with no dies, CAS card, DIY, Quillish, A no die shaped card, quick shaped card, cards by ishani

I hope you'll play along at our challenge, with your take on shaped cards. Up on the blog is a coffee overdose, hop on to get inspired.

Joining in at









Comments

  1. This is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool ! I was wondering how you got such neat n clear stamping on corrugated sheet !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an original card shape, and so stunningly made Ishani - that sentiment is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS coffee card - great idea for creating the corrugated look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Corrugated sleeve with your handcut coffee shaped card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This a great CAS! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I love it! And how great that you can make this without a die. Mine would look wonky. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coffee cup shape card. And, with no die involved it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun shaped card, love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coffee cup card with sleeve and lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! Love how you made it without a die! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative! Love that you didn't use a die!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish