One layer floral wishes

Hello everyone,

One of the Altenew stamps that I have had my eyes on was Brush art floral. May be because it's such an artsy stamp. The recipient of the card (if not a cardmaker) would keep guessing how did I do it so beautifully.. hehehe ;)

Altenew - Brush art floral stamps, CAS card, One layer card, stenciling, Craftyscrappers, Craftangles, Quillish, cards by Ishani

The OLC fear has not gone away completely but I did my best to keep it aside! I used a stencil by Craftangles and the sentiment (see that lettering?..wow) is a gift from my dear friend Mugdha (Craftomania) for my birthday by Craftyscrappers. I hope you like it !


Joining in at




Flowers


Comments

  1. Wow , Its a beautiful OLC ! You are on a card making spree indeed my dear Ishani !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. you know why!! I have to make up for the time we shift.. I want to craft to my heart's content :D thank you very much Pooja

      Delete
  2. Wow..such beautiful card๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stamp you gave.. makes it beautiful Mugdha, thanks a lot yaar.

      Delete
  3. OMG! I am so glad you liked it Hannelie ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an elegant card Ishani. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Ishani - this is amazing - love your background and the script on that sentiment is stunning. Those stamps are wonderful - you must love being able to have and use them.
    Blessings
    Maxine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Ishani, and a beautiful stamp! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous elegant card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful stamped card Ishani.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful details here! I love using stencils and the one you used works really well with the artsy flower stamps. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely, gorgeous flowers and designed card and thanks for sharing at our challenge of FLOWERS at Addicted to Stamps, hope to see you again next challenge..♥ ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    {aNNie}DT Addicted To Stamps Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish