Trendy spring blooms birthday card

Hello everyone,

I was inspired to play along at STAMPlorations challenges and I wanted to challenge myself with the Cutplorations artsy inspiration. I have the Trendy spring blooms die and one of the flowers has this Scandinavian style which I thought was perfect for what I had in mind. I struggled a bit. I made a background with sponging distress oxide inks to make a blocked background but then changed my mind.

Stamplorations, die cutting, stencil card, stenciling, Mixed media, Birthday card, masculine card, Quillish

Then I cut the flower from grey CS and used the blocked background for the center of my flower and adhered colorful paper for my petals. The background leaves are through Forest foliage stencil with glass bead gel. The sentiment is also Funky Fossil designs - The quick brown fox stamp set a gift by Sandie from London days.

This card was so beyond my comfort zone but I loved the brainstorming. I want to try all the different styles, I believe that's how I will learn and grow.


Hope you liked it.

Joining in at





Comments

  1. Totally and definitely loved it, Ishani!! What a gorgeous creation! Loved the trendy florals and the terrific background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something different..loved it totally Ishani !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ishani you really rocked this card - it is amazing!! Well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..."so beyond my comfort zone but I loved the brainstorming" That's what challenges are for, right?!? A very cool take on the artsy inspiration and a very cool design in total, Ishani. Thanks for playing with us at CUTplorations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice colors on this one!!! beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us this month at STAMPlorations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another pretty make Ishani, love those diecuts, thanks for joining us at Uniko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish