Tulips bouquet - Mothers' day card

Hello dear friends,

I am sharing another Mothers' day card today that I made with Your Next stamp's Bunches of happiness stamp set and I used the Tulips bunch and used my Copics to colour them.

Your Next Stamp - Bunches of happiness card, CAS card, Copic markers, Mothersday, floral card, Quillish, clean and simple floral card, pink card, mothers day card, bouquet card, cards by ishani

To add interest I did some dry embossing at the edges with my scoring board. Some pearls to finish off my card. I hope you like it.

Joining in at



Addicted to stamps-CAS






Water cooler challenges

Comments

  1. I loved those score lines and the card layout ! Its a lovely card Ishani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Ishani - the scoring adds so much to the delightfully sweet card - and did I see some more pink there, by any chance ;-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Ishani, so pretty and feminine! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Ishani. Love the texture with the embossed lines. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish