AAA 142 - World is a canvas

Hello friends,

There's a new challenge up at AAA cards - One layer and the optional twist of Black and white only.


STAMPlorations are our kind sponsor and I have used their stamp Art is for my card. This stamp is a gift by my dear friend and someone I consider my elder sister, Rahmat Gouse from Cards and cooking corner.



I think this stamp has it's own drama in the fonts, so I kept it as it is. What a great quote too! 

Stamplorations Art is stamp, Stamplorations stamp world is Canvas, Clean and simple cards, One layer card, Quillish, AAA cards challenge OLC

This could be the Cleanest and simplest card made in.. seconds :P 
I hope you like it.

Simon says stamp  - wednesday challenge

Comments

  1. Very cool sentiment and perfect for our theme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love the quote stamp and it looks perfect taking centre stage on your card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card, Ishani! Love that bold quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what a true sentiment this is and well CAS perfection-a 'stamp and go' card-my kind of card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card!! I LOVE that quote stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stamp was meant for a black and white card. Well done, Ishani. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish