For classy teachers

Hello there,

Inky paw challenges has its 100th challenge celebration and dear friend Debbie from Indy's design also a DT there and at CIC, has always inspired me to play at IPC. So, I got my favourite stamp and most used too, for making bookmarks for my son's teachers. They are always a great thank you gifts for teachers and also in India we celebrate teachers' day, which is approaching, so it was a perfect time to make some bookmarks for the teachers. So I went through the previous challenges and played with the Classy teachers set.

I coloured them with Copic markers, fussy cut, made the background with versamark ink and tadaa..


Newton's Nook designs, Sassy teachers, Gift for teachers, DIY gifts, teachersday gifts, easy teachers gifts, Card for teacher, Bookmarks, Copic markers, Quillish, Bookmarks for teachers


My first bookmark is with inspired by just the previous challenge - Challenge 99 


Newton's Nook designs, Sassy teachers, Gift for teachers, DIY gifts, teachersday gifts, easy teachers gifts, Card for teacher, Bookmarks, Copic markers, Quillish, Bookmarks for teachers

The second bookmark is inspired by Challenge 26

Newton's Nook designs, Sassy teachers, Gift for teachers, DIY gifts, teachersday gifts, easy teachers gifts, Card for teacher, Bookmarks, Copic markers, Quillish, Bookmarks for teachers


The third bookmark inspired by  -Thank you challenge


Newton's Nook designs, Sassy teachers, Gift for teachers, DIY gifts, teachersday gifts, easy teachers gifts, Card for teacher, Bookmarks, Copic markers, Quillish, Bookmarks for teachers



Sorry, the pictures are not as bright as I'd like because I depend on sunlight and we have had pre-monsoon showers lately, no good sunny days. I hope you, still like them :)

Playing at 


For teachers' day




Comments

  1. Ishani, Thank you so much for sharing these gems! Your son's teachers must LOVE them! I know I would! Hope you get some sunshine soon. And thank you for helping IPC celebrate it's 100th birthday!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I am late 😜You have already put those images to great use !! Loved all three bookmarks lovely coloring and perfect CAS design !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful bookmarks Ishani - love how you have tailored them to the various challenges.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great tags! I think the teachers are going to love them.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty bookmarks! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish