For the head of the tribe

Hello there,

I have a card that I made for my father for this Father's day. For the head of our tribe! I am on a mission to use all my unused stash. This card has uses a die set from Recollections cut and emboss dies, I had made this card with the feather from this set. But this Teepee was calling me.

I used this way stencil by Sarah G's Funky Fossil designs, a gift by Sandie Munroe with perfect pearls in the front and for the back panel with distress ink. The silver perfect pearls look very pretty on black cardstock, but alas, the sheen couldn't be captured in the picture.


stenciling, Perfect pearls, Funky Fossil Designs - this way stencil. monochrome card, father's day card, teepee card, , Recollections, Quillish, die cutting, masculine card

I used a grey ink pad an pressed it on the debossed surface of the die and then die cut my teepee. That left a grey mark as the die embossed on the paper. The sentiment is from Happy Day stamps set by Craftangles .

My father liked the card, hope you like it too.

Addicted to CAS














CAS stencil










Water cooler challenges













Happy little stampers


Comments

  1. What a wonderful card Ishani, and I love how you 'coloured' the Teepee. our stencilling is stunning and the perfect accent .
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved this whole idea of head of the tribe and how you paired it with tribal theme ! Its perfect for a father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to use the stencil with the Pearls and ink on your card Ishani - the design is perfect with the teepee! Thanks for joining us in the CAS Stencil challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a real fun design, I love the delicate stenciled background. Thank you for playing along with the CAS Stencil challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish