IQCG #59 - Quilled book

Hello dear quillers,

Couple of days left to link in your "School memories" entries for our ongoing challenge.

It was in school that our English teacher instilled in us, the habit of reading. Not just curriculum books, but she assigned us with classic novels asked us to subscribe to The Hindu newspaper and would make us write 10 new words as every Sunday's homework. She would say 'Today a reader, tomorrow a leader'. This is the memory I recreated with my edge quilling project to inspire you to join us.

Quilling, Quilledbooks, Quillish, IQCG, Craftyscrappers, Quilled book, School quilling, Quilling for a student, Quilling for a reader, cards by Ishani

I used 3mm strips in white and red for my work. I think the whole project is self explanatory.








I hope you like my work and will play along with your 'school memories'.





Just for reminding  - these are the Challenge Rules:

1. Must follow IQCG blog
2.  Maximum of 3 Projects can be linked
3.Must be a new one made after this announcement
4.International entries are welcome
5. Use hashtag - #iqcg59 and tag us at Instagram and mention that you are playing with us
6. You can also add your work to our album in our Fb group

We will be sticking to the the below rating system.

1. Sticking to the theme - 1.5
2. Good presentation - 0.5
3. Creativity & Innovation - 1.5
4. Complexity - 1.5


We award three badges:

1. Winner" (as voted by DTs)
 2. Best of Innovation
3. DT favourite.


Winner will receive below prize from Shylashree.


Comments

  1. I just the loved this concept of quilled book Ishani ! Very Clever idea and flawless execution !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ishani this is exquisite - and I do love that saying - i suspect it is true, although it's the first time I have heard it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really lovely card and sentiment you have created Ishani, I have never quilled before, it looks so hard! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, hugs XoX Alli C - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and Creative CAS Quilled Book card design, Ishani. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love the quilling you've done and the book and pages are so perfect for it. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish