Just a little note to say...

Hello everyone,

I have been wanting to play along at few challenges and this card is officially the first card from the first box opened. Dies, EFs and the cutting machine box and my Zigs that travelled in my suitcase.

I was inspired by the photo challenge at Times Out and the sketch at the Freshly Made sketches.

dry embossing, Embossing folder, water colouring, Zig clean colour brush pens, Thank you card, die cutting, Quillish, MAple leaves card, autumn card , thank you card

I know it looks nothing like the photo.


But do you see what inspired me? 
The backdrop of the photograph has the Maple leaves engraving. So I took the leaves from there, and gave them the colours of the flowers and the dry embossing is from all the texture from the backdrop and the white stool.

dry embossing, Embossing folder, water colouring, Zig clean colour brush pens, Thank you card, die cutting maple leaves, Quillish, Maple leaves card, autumn card , thank you card

I hope you like it!

Joining in at







Comments

  1. I love your beautiful die cut leaves and your textured background...very nice card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful start of your crafting journey in a new place Ishani ! Just loved the bright colored maple leaves and their placement on the card !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing Ishani. I hadn't even noticed the back wall texture was leaves-see we all pick something new from photos other's mix! I adore you took this idea and wet with leaves as the focal point with the colours in the photo. And adding extra extra to the circle die just makes my heart happy that this photo inspired such a stunning card and thank you for joining us at Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. The magic is in the detail my friend! You've really dissected that inspiration photo beautifully, Ishani! and do you know that those leaves are among my favorite dies of all? xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, I love those leaves! What a pretty card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful those leaves are! Your watercoloring is perfect and I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Ishani, I love how you packed those ziggy's in your suitcase! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish