Mandala birthday

Hello everyone,

Sharing today. a birthday card with a beautiful stamp by Waffle Flower Lacy flower stamp set.  The colours are inspired by the LIM challenge. I am stunned at how pretty this color combination looks.

waffle flower lacy flower stamp set, waffle flower mandala stamp card, Mandala card, Mandala stamp,, distress inks, Ink blending, heat embossing, CAS card, Birthday card, Quillish, embossresist, cards by Ishani

I did Emboss resist for this card by heat embossing the stamp with white EP, sponged the Distress inks and wiped it with a slightly wet  tissue. Fussy cut the mandala and then cut it in two halves. Actually I was planning how to put a mandala for a CAS card, the whole mandala took a lot of space and didn't leave the space that I'd call white space. So I planned to put it in halves. This, makes my CAS heart happy. Finishing off with a happy birthday sentiment and a couple of clear sequins.

I hope you like it.



Joining in at

Seize the birthday







Comments

  1. The colors are fabulous! I must remember this trio!! Gorgeous card too! So happy you linked up at Seize the Birthday or I would have missed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes those colours are beautiful together and your card is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Less is More and also for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Ishani, and I love how you have used the mandala - you must have been channelling Ardyth here:
    https://ardythpr.blogspot.com/2019/06/fs645.html

    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful ! I never thought these colors would look this beautiful..your CAS heart wins many hearts Ishani !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish