Sweet scoops of Ice cream

Hello everyone, 

The Summers are at peak here and to us summers means freezer with ice cream. My favourite is French vanilla with chopped mangoes on it (only available at home)!! And an essential cone if we are out. Here's my ice cream without a stamp because, my stuff is still packed after moving. 

Clean and simple cards, CAS card, DIY card, Card without stamps, Pompom card, Summer card, icecream card, cards by Ishani, Quillish


The cone is a cut from a wood panel (the V at the bottom) I made for a card and 
ditched to be used for other projects, with little lines with pencil colours and three scoops of pompom. And a hand drawn frame to finish it off. I have realised, stamps make me lazy, I don't think beyond them, if they are available to me.

 My CAS heart is happy with this ice cream, I hope you like it too.
Here's a pic of my son savouring the icecream, this past weekend.



Joining in at


Water cooler challenges












Word art wednesday


Simon says stamp wednesday challenge


Comments

  1. YUMMY! What a cool and delicious take on our cue word. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness overload !! I was wondering how you made that cone.. woodgrain bg ,cool !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness! Love the fluffy ice cream. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish