Tweet friend's bird-day

Hello there, 

I am glad you stopped by ! I have been coloring to my hearts content these days (shared on my Instagram page), with Kathy Rac's the daily marker challenge and on day 5, I had colored  these birdies from MFT's Tweet friends stamp set that I bought for my birthday (day I could splurge)  from Ranganjali store here in India .

Mft tweet friend stamp set, MFT dienamics wonky oval dienamics, Birthday card, Zig clean colour brush pens, water colouring, Quillish, Card for her,

I used the one with outlines for a birthday card, using the sketch and colours, both from MFT challenges.




I coloured my tweet bird with Zig markers and that curve  on the top, don't even ask me.. it was a struggle to get partial die cut a Wonky stitched oval Die-namics. I don't have any border die with such curve, I might have to buy it. 

I hope you like my tweet bird-day greetings :)

Joining in at













Comments

  1. Super cute. See intezar ka meetha fal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you will need a stitched border curve die Ishani You have done fab job with what you have ! I loved your Cute CAS take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Thank you so much for playing at AAA Birthday. Hope to see you join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ishani this is so very tweet - love it! Great way to use the image on the card, and I love your oval top to the panel. both images are beautifully coloured :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! love your sweet card and your colouring is, as always, just superb. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored Ishani! Love it! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish