CIC # 473 - Shades of yellow

Hello everyone,

We are back at Cupcake Inspiration challenges after our summer break. And we are playing with shades of yellow.



 Crafty Sentiments is  our kind sponsor and they are providing 3 digis to our randomly chosen winner.


For my card I chose their Lola - hello digi stamp and coloured it with all the yellows I could lay my hands on and a little grey. Some stenciling and two cute birds to accompany Lola.

Crafty sentiments - Lola hello digi , Digital stamp, Coloring, Copic markers, stenciling, Everyday cards, Quillish, digital image card, shades of yellow card

Please hop on to the challenge blog to get inspired by various takes by the design sweeties. You have two weeks to play along. Hope you like my take and have an awesome day!


Joining in at

Simon says stamp - wednesday challenge

Word art wednesday

Comments

  1. Adorable summer card Ishani!! Great elements. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful 'yellow' card Ishani - I've not used yellow as the dominant colour on a card for ages - thank you for the inspiration
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never imagine yellow could be used to this extent on a card and still manage to keep it cute and CAS ! Its wonderfully bright card Ishani ,loved the partial stenciling too !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish