CIC 475 - Cactus card

Hello everyone,

There is a new challenge up at Cupcake Inspiration challenges and it is a theme challenge - Desert!


This biweekly challenge is sponsored by Crafty Scrappers, an Indian stamp company.


Crafty Scrappers is generously providing two digital images to our randomly chosen winner.

For my card, I have used a stamp and stencil from another Indian company called CrafTangles. I have used I am stuck on you stamp set and Tribal basics stencil for my card.

Cupcake Inspiration Challenges, polychromos coloring, pencil coloring,Craftangles, craftangles - I am stuck on you stamp, craftangles stencils tribal basics, stenciling, stencil card, Everyday cards, Polychromos, Hero Arts, Quillish,

I stamped my cute cactus on Strathmore Toned gray paper and colored with Polychromos. For the backgroud, I used Hero Art's Ombre ink pad for inking through my stencil. A black speech bubble for my sentiment and here's my desert on a card.


Cupcake Inspiration Challenges, Craftangles, polychromos coloring, pencil coloring,craftangles - I am stuck on you stamp, craftangles stencils tribal basics, stenciling, stencil card, Everyday cards, Polychromos, Hero Arts Ombre ink stenciling,, Quillish,

I hope you will join us with your take on the desert!

Happy crafting.

Comments

  1. Cactus hugs 🙄 !! Your card made me smile I loved the stencilled bg goes perfectly with the theme .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ishani this is gorgeous - love the image and you have coloured it to perfection
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish