You are so loved little kitty

Hello there,

I am in love with the kitties from Newton's Nook - Aloha stamp set. I have used the other two kitties in my two previous cards (here and here) and I thought I must get my third kitty coloured too.

Newton's Nook designs, Newtons nook Aloha stamp set, Copic markers, CAS card, Pretty Pink Posh, die cutting, Quillish, clean and simple card. kitty card

I coloured my Kitty and the flowers in the colours of the IPC -101 challenge and stamped a sentiment from Pretty Pink Posh. I stamped the trees in green in the negative by masking the kitty from this stamp, to give an illusion of her enjoying at a tropical place. 

I hope you like my Clean and simple card :)

Stamp set used

Joining in at






Comments

  1. What an exquisite card Ishani - love how you have put the palm trees in the background!! The wee kitty looks so sweet on her bed of flowers
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Ishani! LOVE that sweet cat who is loving those flowers! :) Great design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a pawsome card Ishani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a pawsome card Ishani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ishani,
    This is just so cute! I love all the cards you've made using this fun stamp set! So glad you played with the IPC colors! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at Inky Paws Challenge! Hugs, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cool card! Great use of the challenge colors.
    Thanks for linking to the Inky Paws Challenge.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a perfect card! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish