STAMPlorations Digital Stamps - Guest Designer

Hello everyone,

Thank you for stopping by! Today for the Digital Wednesday on STAMPlorations blog , I have showcased two amazing stamps and they are such that when you want some colouring therapy, take these and colours and colour till your heart's content.


My first digital stamp is to celebrate National coloring book day at STAMPlorations , did you check it out? I printed the Free Digi - Bloomdala Bliss A2 front digital stamp  on a Copic friendly paper and coloured in the cool colours with Copic markers. Then I fussy cut it, mounted it on a white base and adhered my sentiment - Simply Splendid (phrase die) . This die cut was cut in black cardstock, stacked and embossed with clear embossing powder. I am so thankful to my dear crafter friend Preeti D. for gifting me this die cut.
Stamplorations digi stamp, Stamplorations digital stamp, stamplorations Bloomdala bliss A2 card front, Stamplorations Mandala, Stamplorations simply splendid die ,Mandala card Stamplorations card, cards by Ishani, Quillish
STAMPlorations Bloomdala Digital stamp
Stamplorations digi stamp, Stamplorations digital stamp, stamplorations Bloomdala bliss A2 card front, Stamplorations Mandala, Stamplorations simply splendid die ,Mandala card Stamplorations card, cards by Ishani, Quillish

For my second card I used Bristol Strathmore paper and printed a digi from the Dogital stamp set set of Fluttery Garden A2 card fronts. I coloured with Catherine Pooler inks and my zigs. I used a vellum heart the sentiment Love you from the stamp set Frames and flowers - Dee's Artsy Impressions . I adhered few dew drops to finish my card.



Stamplorations digi stamp, Stamplorations digital stamp, stamplorations  Fluttery Garden A2 card fronts, Stamplorations Frames and flowers stamp Dee's Artsy Impressions, Floral card Stamplorations card, cards by Ishani, Quillish

There are many free digital images available at the STAMPloration digi store and if you are keen on colouring and improving, you must get these dowloaded, printed and ready for use.

 I hope you like my take on these gorgeous digis.


Joining in at

Watercooler challenges













Wordart wednesday

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are splendid Ishani !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE your colors!!!! So lovely!!!! Vellum and the heart, so fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are so lovely!
    The bright, vivid colors are
    so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful colouring on your background panels Ishani - love the way you have used them on the cards too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful coloring job on both cards! I like how the sentiment sits on top of the vellum heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely these are.
    I love the coloring on
    the second card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just gorgeous and i really love the colors you used on the first card, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous. Awesome coloring

    ReplyDelete
  11. SIMPLY SPLENDID cards!
    LOVE your mandala, the shading adds delicate dimension, LOVE your floral card too, the vellum heart and love sentiment look wonderful against the cheery background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors on both of these beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your digital print is so pretty! Your coloring is beautiful and I really like the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, amazing colours and great design!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish