AAA cards - One layer - thank you card

Hello friends,

There is a new game at AAA Cards and this time we would love to see one layer card with an optional twist of Autumn.



Our kind sponsor are Winnie & Walter and I am using their Renee's leaves stamp set for my card. I used one of the leaves and after applying distress inks in various colors,  spritzed some water and stamped the image. The sentiment is from a Kaisercraft stamp.


We have the very talented and recently awarded MFT superstar cardmaker Joy D'Souza as our Guest. Do stop by at her blog to admire the One layer beauty she created.

I hope you liked my card and will join us at the challenge. See you there,  happy crafting :)

Joining in at

Uniko studio

Comments

  1. Very pretty, I like the watercolour effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those simple outline leaves are just gorgeous and I love your colour choices too. Awesome CAS card Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased to see your lovely card linked up at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

      Delete
  3. Lovely card ! I wonder if i could ever leave this much white space on my cards;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Ishani! I'd never noticed that stamp set from W&W, but it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely OLC Ishani. Love how you've got the outlines to be changing colour.
    Thanks for sharing at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring of your leaves. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS design. Love those multi coloured leaves cascading down the edge. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing ..... CAS perfection and beautiful colours. Thank you for playing along with the Uniko challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish