Prince and Princess cards - for CrafTangles


Hello dear crafters,

I am up on Let's create Hndmd -  blog, with some more inspiring card ideas. I love to stretch my stamps and like last time when I showed how to use one stamp 3 ways, this time I am focusing on two very cute stamps - Little princess  and  Little prince .











My First project is featuring the Little princess  stamp set. This stamp will make a beautiful Wall art to be hung in your daughter's bedroom. I used Neenah Classic crest paper for stam
ping my princess and coloured her with Copic markers .



I cut Craftangles Iris cardstock  and did some ink blending, using Picked Raspberry and Spun sugar distress oxides. I die cut two clouds, one from vellum and another from Craftangles Iris cardstock. I stuck the clouds to the blended background and stamped my sentiment with Memento tuxedo black ink  and clear heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder. I mounted it on the same Craftangles Iris cardstock and because I plan to get it framed and use a pink mount for the frame I used the pretty Craftangles Blush pink cardstock and used some gems to bring some glitter.




For my second project I use Little prince stamp set and like the previous project, I used Neenah Classic crest paper for stamping my prince and coloured him with Copic markers . I cut him and placed him on a panel cut up from Craftangles Iris cardstock, that I stenciled clouds and a small hill with distress inks, Mermaid lagoon and Twisted citron.


I stamped my sentiment with Memento tuxedo black ink  and clear heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder and mounted my Prince panel on top folding A2 sized card base.
















My third project combines both the stamps in a miss you card. I did no line colouring for this one for a story book feel for my card. I stamped the images with Antique Linen Distress ink on watercolour paper and coloured them with Zig markers. I stamped the Princess's face on a cloud die depicting that, the Prince is thinking of her and missing her.





To build the scene, I used a tree border die and hill die to build my hill and trees in the background. I blended some Tumbled glass distress ink on to Iris paper for the sky. I made a sun, colored and cut it and positioned it in a corner. I stuck all my elements and stamped my sentiment from the Craftangles From all of us stamp set with Memento tuxedo black ink and clear heat embossed it with Clear embossing powder.

Craftangles little prince stamp, card for a boy, soldier card, Prince card, wall decor, wall art, Copic coloring hair, copic coloring Prince, Quillish, Miss you card, Craftangles Princess stamp




I hope you liked my projects and are inspired to ink up these cute stamps and have some projects for kids, lovers or spouses. 

The possibilities are endless and these stamps are quite affordable too. Also, we would love to see your take on these stamps, so please use hashtag #CrafTangles when you share your projects using CrafTangle products.


Happy Crafting :)

Comments