A little prayer

Hello there,

Thank you for stopping by! There was a time, I won't miss few of my challenges ever. And now with the DT assignments and my You Tube channel, I find it difficult to take time out for challenges. Have you checked my YT channel? I'd love it if you would pay a visit.

Using my supplies, which I have not touched in months, I made this card. The blended paper was a scrap piece and I just happened to see it in my box of scraps before I diecut my feather.

I sometimes need such cards and I think it is good to have such sentiments ready for mailing.


I hope you like it!

Joining in at

I could have called my blog CASISH (CAS + Ishani)
It's what I looove.. CAS to the T or is it S ;)



Comments

  1. Such a lovely CAS card Ishani ! Beautiful example of less is more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the bold contrast of the sentiment in black and the feather in yellow/orange! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous CAS card, very striking. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stylish and perfectly CAS.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ishani this is exquisite - so elegant and thoughtful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautifully colour blended feather and a superb CAS card. Thanks for playing at The Male Room, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful warm colours to go with an encouraging sentiment. Great CAS design. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing, this a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful CAS card you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very Beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us in our CAS challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous CAS card. I love your shading of your feather and the sentiment is beautiful. I'm sorry that you've had the need for cards with this kind of sentiment. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish