AAA Cards - Holly Jolly Christmas - Uniko Ltd

Hello everyone,

It's time for a new game at AAA cards and we are playing with maximum white space with optional twist of geometric. It is Diwali today, a Hindu festival and I have a festive card, a Christmas card to share. 
Uniko Ltd is our kind sponsor and I have used one of their retired stamp called Essentially Christmas. And I have brown space as my white space and berries for my geometric circles and a dotted frame. I stamped the outline holly leaves on a scrap water color background that was saved from a previous project. And sponged the leaves after cutting them. Three jeweled embellishments for berries and a fabulous sentiment - Holly Jolly Christmas, that I embossed in white,


We have the very talented Emily as our guest today and she has a cool geometric CAS card to share. Be sure to check her amazing card and all the cards by our design team, here.

A little reminder for CAS definition at AAA cards -

Also, if you have missed it - we have the Diwali Blog hop live - here, with many amazing sponsors and prizes and a special cause - for sending wishes to the soldiers who are not celebrating Diwali with their families this year. I am sharing a Diwali card that I made for the Diwali hop on my You tube channel.
 Hope you will stop by!

Comments

  1. It's a beauty Ishani! Love all that brown white space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berries for you geometric twist are just so clever, well done, pretty with the kraft card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Christmas card Ishani - love the simplicity of it, and the drama of the deep red against the bright green
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. Love the green/red against the kraft.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish