Angel's feathers

Hello again,

Now that my feathers are out, I thought I will spread them a bit more ;) I have used a stampset by a n Indian company called Peek a boo designs that unfortunately closed down. I have a friend of mine, who says this sentiment everytime. She does Angel card reading, Tarot cards and all the spiritual things I don't even know about. And believe you me, in the midst of an Urban jungle, if I am with her, I'd find a feather (or may be her presence does). And she would say 'Ishani, I told you, the divine angels are with you!'

and I don't deny it. I count my blessings 🙏

No more stories. Two of my favourite CAS recipe, on this card. Colored cardstock and light ink stamping.

I hope you like it. And also, I'd love if you would stop by, at my You Tube channel :)

Joining in at 

Comments

  1. Another terrific card - love this sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your recipe on this fabulous card Ishani - the light coloured stamping on coloured card stock is so subtle but adds so much to the card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend is very true Ishani ! You attract good peoples towards you :) I just lived this cards of yours.. wonderful card design and color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Ishani! Thanks for joining us for our WCMD challenge at CAS-ual Fridays. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the subtle feathers ... just like having the angels near. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish