Breast Cancer Awareness - Encouragement card


Hello everyone,

I am here to remind you of our very special challenge this fortnight at TIME OUT - our breast cancer awareness challenge:



Our sponsor for this challenge is CAS-ual Fridays, who have a wonderful range of breast cancer awareness products. They have offered a $25 gift voucher to a randomly chosen entry that creates a one-layer card with pink :)



I didn't choose to twist because I wanted to use these beautiful 4 petal fri-dies of our lovely sponsors. I die cut them from a pink cardstock, lightly applied some pink ink on the edges, a pearl for the centre and I had these pretty flowers to adorn the card. I chose this lovely sentiment from the Calm and loving stamp set .


Our Guest Designer is Sidan so please stop by her blog and check her gorgeous card. May you never need these cards, but a card for encouragement is always a good one to keep handy. I hope you like my card and will play along. 

Joining in at
Water cooler challenges













Addicted to stamps challenge




Simon says stamp - wed challenge

Comments

  1. Another exquisite card Ishani - love the elegant simplicity of the design.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you designed this with the beautiful flowers and the brewon looking twine-great colour combo and the sentiment is placed perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I especially love the way you placed the flowers. Very pleasing for the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Love the sponging of ink on the flowers for dimension! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and encouraging, Ishani ... the inking on the petals adds so much dimension to those lovely blossoms! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this beautiful card. Your flowers are lovely, and I like how you have framed your focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great encouragement card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Ishani. I love the inking on the flowers, and the way you've placed them on the die cut. The pearls are the perfect touch, and I LOVE the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card - and great to support breast cancer awareness.
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish