Huge hugs - Paper smooches

Hello there,

Today I am CASEing a card by one of my favourite card makers - Jill Hawkins. I can identify her cards amongst a million cards. Her style is so unique and cool - stitching + scoring = Jill Hawkin's cards. I am CASEing this card by her after due permission to play along at Paper Smooches Oct challenge. 
paper smooches, CAS card, Everyday cards, distress inks, Copic markers, dry embossing, die cutting, Paper smooches comforting hugs

I just have two stamp sets by PS and I totally love their illustrations and the fonts they use. I am using their Comforting hugs stamp set. Do you see the inspiration from Jill's card. I am sure you do! Thank you Jill for amazing inspirations. I knew I had to CASE you,but which card.. was tough.
paper smooches, CAS card, Everyday cards, distress inks, Copic markers, dry embossing, die cutting, Paper smooches comforting hugs, quillish, cards by Ishani
 Thank you, for stopping by. I hope you like it :)

Joining at



Addicted to stamps - CAS


Simon says stamp wednesday challenge

Just add ink - ink smooshing

Comments

  1. Such a Adorable card Ishani !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful CASE Ishani - love how you managed to get the water colours so close to Jill's.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS card, just so cute! Thank You for joining us at Addicted To Stamps and More, Robin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute Ishani! I love your ink smooshed heart - it gives it extra details and interest and your little cactus man is so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish