AAA - Birthday Fox - Funky Fossil Designs

Hello.. hello..

It's the second Sunday and there is a new game up at AAA cards. One Image and an optional twist of shimmer.


And we have the fabulous, the most chic and oooh such cool designs - company Funky Fossil Designs - giving away £15.00 store credit to our winner.


I love shimmer, but I skipped it this time, because I associate Fox with my brother, who was in theFoxtrot Squadron.. the Sly Fox.. All brothers are that.. especially younger ones. So this card had to be a masculine card and hence.. minus shimmer.

Funky Fossil Designs the quick brown fox, Funky fossil Fox card, Birthday card, masculine birthday card, masculine card, Copic markers, masking, Quillish, Fun

I am using The quick brown fox stamp set by Funky fossil designs which was my birthday gift sent by Sandie Munro and my first FFD set. Look at that funky little fox! And I love the quirky font of the sentiment.  A little Copic coloring and masking for the background and tadaaa..

Funky Fossil Designs the quick brown fox, Funky fossil Fox card, Birthday card, masculine birthday card, masculine card, Copic markers, masking, Quillish,

Here's the story of the two foxes. My son was so intrigued to see my colored fox, he said he will make too! So we made two :D I am sure you can't make out which is by him.. he is really good, haha.

ker kids challenge, Funky Fossil Designs the quick brown fox, Funky fossil Fox card, Birthday card, masculine birthday card, masculine card, Copic markers, masking, Quillish, Kathy R's the daily marj

After the Fox story let's get back to important things. We have the very talented.. ooh I fell in love with her work from the time I started playing at CASology and now that we are teamies on Time out, I am honoured. And today delighted to have Joyce Mehrberg from Cards by the sea as our guest at AAA Cards. Her cards are a breath of fresh air, so beautiful and clean. If you visit her blog, that is.. if you haven't yet!! OMG.. her posts are visual treat! Especially when she plays at challenges. Go check out.


Joining in at





Comments

  1. Fabulous fox Ishani, and also inked background. perfect for our one image challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ishani what fabulous card(s) - yours and your son's!.. What a perfect image for your brother's card, and so well made!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore how you've coloured the Funky Fossil fox, your colours are so bright and appealing. Stunning card! Love to your son who is a master colourist in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah sly fox !! Very well described 😉 ! I loved this card design a lot .

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fox is so adorable! Perfect CAS birthday card - I love your coloring and the design is gorgeous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casilious! Great design and so adorable Ishani! Love your Colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous blending and I love that beautiful fox. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous clean and simple card. I love that fox and especially love that your son wanted to create one too! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish