AAA Cards - Under the Christmas trees - Uniko Ltd - Video tutorial

Hello,

Today we have a new challenge up at AAA Cards and we are making cards in minutes.


Uniko Ltd is our kind sponsor and are sponsoring one in stock stamp of our winner's choice. I have a Christmas card that I made with Uniko Ltd's Winter foliage clear stamps and I have a video on my You tube channel for this quick card.


I have lately started thinking how to get more from my stamps/supplies. And it's like an addiction! I am thinking of how can I work it differently and today's card is such, where I thought of doing something different. I have been stretching my stencils too, you can check some ideas I shared on you tube, here.

AAA Cards, Uniko Ltd, Christmas card, CAS card, Hero Arts Ombre inks, Quillish, Uniko Ltd Winter foliage stamp set

I hope you will stop by to check the video. All the supplies used are listed in the description box in the video.

We have the very talented and you already know how much I admire her - Angie Cimbalo  as our guest today. She is the sweetest and oh so talented (have you noticed, she is a Guest designer at so many challenges lately.. how cool! right?) If you aren't her follower yet, you must consider to check her amazing work, you will be stunned!

Stop by at the challenge to be inspired by our amazing design team and hope you will join us.

Happy crafting :)

Comments

  1. Fabulous card and a video too! ill be off to watch it soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb use of that Uniko stamp set, love how you've created a partial frame round the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a lovely CAS card Ishani !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This resembles my card that was featured in the one layer flora challenge at LIM. So cool! I like how you added more colors of green to the pines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Ishani, love the video and your card! I think your talking on video is perfect! It's such an honor to guest design with you and the AAA team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Ishani, and I love how you used both the stamps and the ink - the red ink for the sentiment is really perfect
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Ishani ! Simple and gorgeously CAS. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamping and love the pop of red in the sentiment. Thank you for playing along at Less Is More and I hope to see you joining our challenges in 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome stamping and love the layout and colours you have used. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eons behind in commenting on your lovely card, Ishani! Sooooo pretty! A gem in the Uniko gallery, for sure!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish