Make Patterned paper with stencils - Video Tutorial

Hello dear crafters,

Do you think Patter paper are expensive or may be if you are like me, you would find them so pretty that you don't want to finish them off! Today I am sharing a creative way to stretch your stencils and make patterned paper with them, in my video tutorial.

I am sharing a video tutorial today where I am sharing creative ideas for stretching your stencils - to make patterned paper.

stencil card, stenciling, Stretch your stencils, Quillish, Ink blending, Craftangles, Video Tutorial, Christmas card, Craftangles stencils, stencil patterns



I am using three stencils for making three papers in traditional Christmas colors, Red and green.

For my first card, I am using Alphabet dies to cut my Patterned papers and making a background by die embossing a stencil.
stencil card, stenciling, Stretch your stencils, Quillish, Ink blending, Craftangles, Video Tutorial, Christmas card, Craftangles stencils, stencil patterns

For my Second card, I have cut the patterned papers to look like presents.




For the last card, I die cut stars from the patterned papers and arranged them.





I hope you are inspired by these examples. I love stencils and love to experiment. If you come up with ingenious ways to use our stencils, do tag us #craftangles when you share them in social media.



Joining in at

Comments

  1. I loved how you have used those stencilled diy pattern papers on your cards Ishani ! The card designs are so clean and crisp ! Wonderful job of streching the supplies !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your handmade stenciled designer paper using Christmas colors are so clever and creative, Ishani. TFS your video too. All your clean, crisp Christmas are so cheerful and wonderful CAS designs. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty stenciled designer paper. I am like you, I haven't bought patterened paper in a long time. I think it is more fun to make my own. Loved your video. Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set of cards!

    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    DT for AG with Dies
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish