TO - Happy Holidays - Concord & 9th

Hello and welcome,

I am here to remind you to join us in the ongoing Home sweet home challenge at Timeout Challenges.


I took inspiration from the plaid cushions, against the grey headboard and the white pillow and wreath. I have used stamps and dies from Concord an 9th, Plaid background stamp and Happy holidays label dies

TO, Concord & 9th plaid background, Concord and 9th happy holiays label dies, Christmas card, die cutting, quillish

It was quite fun thinking of the design an luckily I had the right stuff to play with :D


We have the very talented and the sweetest Angie Cimbalo, as our Guest Designer. I am in love with her.. firstly because she makes beautiful cards and is so loving and encouraging and second because she is a Musician, how cool is that!  She has a created gorgeous cards for us. If you missed checking her first card, you must visit her blog and see her amazing creations.

Joining in at

Watercooler challenges












Word art wednesday




Comments

  1. What a wonderful card Ishani - love that plaid, and the way you have used the die cuts over the white
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just loved that plaid bg ,so homely ,so christmas-sy !! Lovely card Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Ishani, you are so sweet - Your card has won my heart! I LOVE that plaid and the shape of the die for that pretty word die. Your card is perfection and just makes me smile! (PS. been really enjoying your videos and YT channel!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness I so missed the grey backboard-I love it how we all pick on different things and just love what you noticed here. The grey works perfectly as the frame and what super paper and love the arrangement of the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That red plaid makes this card so warm and festive; looks great! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this simple red and white colour scheme with this lovely card, Ishani! Super effect with the white tag on the plaid background! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderfully warm and cosy plaid, Ishani ... the sentiment is fabulous set against it ... and I love those tiny wreath-y elements ... so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish