TO - Yay! Let's celebrate - Altenew

Hello everyone ,

Have you joined at the current Time Out challengesIt is a Theme Challenge of CELEBRATIONS, and there is an optional twist of One Layer.


Our wonderful sponsor is AltenewThe winner will receive a $20.00 gift voucher to use at the Altenew Store. I am using their Dotted scales debossing cover die and Caps bold alphabet dies for my card.

I am still a 12 yr old in a body of 33 yr old :D or am I 34?.. Thank God I am not good at maths!! Celebrations for me.. are any moment that makes me do Yay!! and you know I just had a moment of yay, this morning when I saw that I am touching 500 subscribers on my You Tube channel - YAYY!!!. I hope you will celebrate..with me - by subscribing my channel :D Thank you.


I love pink.. and so it has to be a part of my celebrations too and Rose gold embossing..yes please! 
I hope you like it too :)

Our Guest Designer is Christine, a wonderful designer with an ecclectic style. You must visit her blog for some wonderful inspiration. Please head over to the Time Out Challenge Blog and see what Christine and the marvelous DT has created to inspire you. 

Don't forget to Take some time out and join us in the Celebrations :)

Joining in at







Comments

  1. What a pretty celebration card Ishani !! Yay for 500 subscribers..l wish it soon sky rockets to 1000 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the followers-amazing and well deserved. Adore pink and gold and I love the way you used the rose gold just to the tips-looks stunning and what a fab textured background. Yah to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gold and pink look good together here (no combi that I would think of). Looks festive and fresh! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink and gold is such a lovely combination, Ishani ... here, you've made it wonderfully soft and feminine with a delicious graphic touch! Congratulations on 500 youtube followers! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish