AAA - Dinosaur love - Jane's doodles

Hello,

It's sunday and a time for a new challenge at AAA cards .  And this time the game is along the edge with the optional twist of time travel.

STAMPlorations are our kind sponsor and oh! They are not just sponsoring $15 GC for the winner, but also another $15 GC for a random winner! How cool is that. Thank you very much Shery. She is also joining us with a beautiful card, be sure to stop by at STAMPlorations blog to see her CAS beauty.

I was so excited with the Time travel and you know what a yr old boy's mom would think... other than Santa Claus.. Dinosaurs! So I picked up Jane's Doodles - DINOmite stamp set and made this scene, where this T- rex (with scales - that's a new species, as per my son) has got flowers for his dear cute friend -Brontosaurus. And The RAWR, could mean anything ... I love you or happy birthday, that I will put when it is time to use this card.

AAA Cards, CAS card, Jane's Doodles, Everyday cards, Copic markers, stenciling, Quillish,

I Copic colored the cuties and the flowers (from a Hello blue bird set), Fussy cut and used  CrafTangles waves stencil for a subtle background.

We have amongst us a very dear friend and an amazing crafter Coni with the a darling card. Be sure to stop at her blog and leave some love and follow her for more beautiful insiprations. 

I have some new videos up on my You Tube channel for CAS inspiration. Hope you will stop by.

Comments

  1. Love your dinosaurs, they're so cute and perfect way to timetravel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the time travel theme, love those two cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Ishir for the info about Dinosaurs ! I know nothing about this species :( Loved your card is "RAWR " ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a card my Granddaughter would love. Wonderful soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish