CIC - Christmas tree - Gerda Steiner

Hello there,

A new challenge is up at Cupcake inspiration challenges blog, where the theme is Holidays.


Gerda Steiner designs are our kind sponsor and they are generously providing $15 GC to our lucky winner. I have used their digital stamp that was a freebie - Christmas tree- 5x7 printable digital stamp.



Although, it was a full page print, but I printed it in a way that it covered only one fourth of the A4 size paper. I stenciled a light brick wall and floor and fussy cut my Christmas tree, that I coloured with Copics and pencil colors. Some Nuvo drops for my baubles and here is my card with this beautiful digi.

Hope you like it and will play along at the challenge :)

Joining in at

Share your Design Challenge - December 2019


Comments

  1. Awe this is so adorable ! Loved the brick wall bg ,makes it look so homely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie of an image Ishani, and I love how you sized it to fit your design. Your colouring of the tree is wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish